Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Game Launches This September
Should you’re within the temper for extra quaint farming/life sim enjoyable, the subsequent entry within the Harvest Moon sequence has a launch date. In accordance with Natsume, Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is formally set to launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X|S and PC by way of Steam within the west on September 26, with NIS America dealing with distribution of the restricted version model.
RELATED: Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom Dates Insect-Themed DLC Pack
NIS America’s restricted version packs the sport in a collector’s field with the unique soundtrack, an animal lapel pin set and a twenty fifth anniversary Sleepytime Cow plush, all for $84.99.
Would ya simply have a look at it?
Natsume outlines the options like so:
- Preserve and lift totally different sorts of cows, chickens, and sheep in your barn! Discover much more unique animals to maintain out within the wild of Anthos.
- Woo 5 totally different bachelors and 5 totally different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your coronary heart wishes.
- Preserve distinctive pets like wolves and unique animals equivalent to ferrets.
- Acquire seeds from Harvest Wisps hidden throughout Anthos. A few of the uncommon ones solely come out at sure occasions, so hold an eye fixed out for them.
- Discover the extensive world of Anthos on foot or on mount! Distinctive and weird mounts can be found as nicely.
- Quick journey world wide utilizing the Harvest Goddess’s Warp Statues.
Take photos, selfies, and extra!
Joseph Luster is the Video games and Internet editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You possibly can learn his comics at subhumanzoids. Observe him on Twitter @Moldilox.